Axialis Software has released IconWorkshop version 6.20, a professional authoring tool which permits to create, convert and manage icons for Windows (up to 256x256 for Windows Vista) and for Mac OS (up to 512x512 for Leopard). This major release includes the following features:
- Fully compatible with Windows Vista - The User Interface has been fully redesigned for Windows Vista. The program is fully compatible with UAC (User Account Control).
- Photoshop and Illustrator CS3 plug-ins compatible with Windows Vista - Now you can install the Photoshop and Illustrator CS3 plug-ins and use them under Windows Vista.
- Batch Merge feature - With the Professional Edition you can create a set of icons by merging several images with a common background (a button for example).
- Built-in RSS reader - Stay on top of Axialis news with this handy RSS reader.
- Other her enhancements and bug fixes.
Axialis IconWorkshop has a Lifetime License: If youve purchased a previous version, youre entitled for a free upgrade to version 6.20.