Backup4all is a backup utility that protects your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting (AES encryption supported) and compressing it to save storage space.
Using Backup4all you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode, resuming), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
Main changes in version 3.2:
- Option to choose Windows Scheduler or standalone scheduler for scheduled backup jobs before Import
- Import inactive schedulers option added
- Close after run option added to Create Shortcut when using the main application
- Hide Window option added to Create Shortcut when using command line application
- Backup List window is now resizable
Download: Backup4all 3.2 (6.9MB)
News source: Backup4all.com