Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
The most advanced PC screen and game recording software
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Improved recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage)
Bandicam 4.6.2 Build 1699 changelog:
Improved the stability of the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder.
(Bandicam had an audio/video sync issue or stopped working when using the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder on some computers.)
The recording control bar in full screen mode will be hidden immediately when the recording is started.
The recording control bar in full screen mode will be shown when the recording is paused.
Improved the 'Select a recording area' function in Screen Recording Mode.
Added the "Always show control bar" option to the Fullscreen display selection menu.
Deleted the 480x268 and 480x360 options in the Rectangle on a screen selection menu.
The mouse click sound effects didn't work in the mouse effect preview window under certain circumstances.
After images were played in the recorded video when the chroma key preview function was used.
The 'Failed to initialize codec' error occurred when 192x128 or smaller resolution was selected and the AMD VCE/VCN HEVC encoder was used.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware