Bandicut is a video editor that can cut certain parts of a video. Because it cuts a video without encoding, you can clip a part of a video quickly while keeping original video quality. Bandicut can cut large video files and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers. Leave the scenes you like and remove the ones you dont. The easiest video cutting software can freely select regions by using the slider.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- You can precisely cut a video by frame.
- Various compression codecs (Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.) are supported
- High-speed video cutting is supported.
- Easy to use.
Whats new in this version:
- Bandicut now supports multi-track video cutting. (The user is able to save all video tracks or a selected video track.)
- Improved the preview function when a multi-track video is added.
- Added the Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Vietnamese language files. Many thanks to Fer, Zbigniew Strzelczyk, Matrix and Cao Việt Hùng.
- Bug fixed - Failed to cut .flv video formats.