Bandicut is a video editor that can cut certain parts of a video. Because it cuts a video without encoding, you can clip a part of a video quickly while keeping original video quality. Bandicut can cut large video files and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers. Leave the scenes you like and remove the ones you don't. The easiest video cutting software can freely select regions by using the slider.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- You can precisely cut a video by frame.
- Various compression codecs (Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.) are supported
- High-speed video cutting is supported.
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Easy to use.
What's new in this version:
- Added the Croatian, Danish, Farsi, Hungarian and Serbian language files.
- Added an option, "create log file".
- Added an option, "Reset", which resets the options to the defaults.
- Bug fixed - Encoding mode: Stopped in the middle in some video files.