Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
Bandicut can cut large video files and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers. Leave the scenes you like and remove the ones you don't. The easiest video cutting software can freely select regions by using the slider.
Bandicut can cut/merge video files as an AVI cutter/joiner, MP4 cutter/joiner, MOV cutter/joiner or MPEG cutter/joiner. It works well with many file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOB, FLV, ASF, WMV, TS, TP, TRP, MPE, MPV2, MP2V, M2T, M2TS, K3G, DIVX, WM, WMX, WVX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVF, OGM, VP6, XVD.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- You can precisely cut a video by frame.
- Various compression codecs (Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.) are supported
- High-speed video cutting is supported.
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Easy to use.
Bandicut 188.8.131.521 changelog:
Bandicut is now able to remove audio track(s).
Bandicut now supports naming conventions. (Users can define the output file name.)
Added an option, "Move to main window after cutting or joining"
Improved setting segment start/end time.
Added a hotkey "Move to previous time digit(Cutter)": Shift+Tab
Added an option: The input position is moved to the next section when a user inputs a number.
High-speed mode: Audio codecs were changed when a user used a file which had multiple audio tracks (The audio codec of the tracks were different).
Other minor bugs fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware