Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
Bandicut can cut large video files and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers. Leave the scenes you like and remove the ones you don't. The easiest video cutting software can freely select regions by using the slider.
Bandicut can cut/merge video files as an AVI cutter/joiner, MP4 cutter/joiner, MOV cutter/joiner or MPEG cutter/joiner. It works well with many file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOB, FLV, ASF, WMV, TS, TP, TRP, MPE, MPV2, MP2V, M2T, M2TS, K3G, DIVX, WM, WMX, WVX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVF, OGM, VP6, XVD.
- You can cut a part from the original copy without encoding.
- [High-Speed Mode] does not decrease the quality.
- You can precisely cut a video by frame.
- Various compression codecs (Xvid, MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, etc.) are supported
- High-speed video cutting is supported.
- Various video formats are supported. (*.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6, *.xvd)
- Easy to use.
Bandicut 18.104.22.1682 changelog:
- We have included the updated module from ffmpeg.
- Added support for the NVIDIA NVENC and AMD VCE H.264 encoder.
- Bandicut now allows the user to set the cache folder to another disk drive.
- Added a Preset function which allows the user to save the current format settings.
- Added an option, "Use the deinterlace filter when playing interlaced video."
- Bandicut now supports the deinterlacing feature in Encoding mode.
- High-speed mode: The beginning of some MKV files were frozen and skipped for a few seconds after cutting.
- High-speed mode: An error occurred on some AMD computers.
- Encoding mode: The VBR option didn't work properly when the H264 (AMD VCE) encoder was used.
- The 'Split' function didn't work properly.
- The taskbar area could not be clicked on when Bandicut was maximized in Windows Vista or 7.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware