The BlackBerry KEYone smartphone is quite a success according to TCL. The handset was first announced to the public in February and has since that time, seen a few iterations. Now, it appears that the device will get a discount starting tomorrow for an extremely limited amount of time.
For those that have been waiting for a good opportunity to purchase the handset, the BlackBerry KEYone will be $50 off from Amazon and Best Buy. Unfortunately, those hoping to get their hands on the sleeker black variant won't be pleased, as that model is not eligible for the special discount.
If unfamiliar with the KEYone, the handset offers:
- 4.5-inch FHD (1620 x 1080 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506
- 3GB RAM
- 12MP rear camera with 8MP front-facing camera
- 32GB of internal storage with microSD expansion
- USB Type-C
- 3,505mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 7.1
The sale will be for only 24 hours and will start at 1am ET on October 18th and will end on October 19 at 12:59 am ET. Be sure to check out our hands-on and first impressions of the device.