Bulk Crap Uninstaller is a free (as in speech) program uninstaller. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal user input. It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more. Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default it is so straight-forward that anyone can use it effortlessly!
Bulk Crap Uninstaller features:
- Detect and uninstall Windows Store apps
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Minimal user input is required during uninstallation
- Can find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Can uninstall some apps even if they don't have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Adds quiet uninstall options to some uninstallers, even if they do not support them by default
- Uninstall lists for automation
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8 changelog:
- Added detailed progress to list load and junk search.
- Added option to submit errors via NBug in soft crash box.
- Added registry junk scan in \EventLog\Application.
- Added registry junk scan in \Installer\Folders.
- Changed naming from "orphaned" to "unregistered".
- Fixed NSIS automatizer hanging on some uninstallers with non-standard button IDs.
- Fixed NSIS automatizer pressing wrong buttons if they are focused by default.
- Fixed crash in ScanAudioPolicyConfig if Uninstaller.InstallLocation isn't rooted.
- Fixed possible object disposed exception in InitiateListRefresh.
- Fixed rare crash when redrawing the application list.
- Fixed some grammar problems in readme.
- Misc code refactoring and cleanup.
- Updated TaskScheduler and Castle.Core packages.