TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2021.0.6 changelog:
- Media Width and Height are now accurate to one decimal place in the Properties panel.
- Added support for Motion JPEG MOV files.
- Improved startup handling when WebView2 component is not installed.
- Removed add-in support for 32-bit Powerpoint.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a color shift when exporting to MP4.
- Fixed a bug that could cause reduced performance in large projects.
- Improved error handling when Camtasia cannot launch due to missing or corrupted dll files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when nesting media using Noise Removal.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Zoom-n-Pan.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when declining to recover a recording.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing annotations.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing multiple objects with Behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented LUT files from being imported in German Camtasia installations.
- Fixed a bug that ignored some plugin preferences during enterprise deployments.
- Fixed a bug that caused a proxy badge to be incorrectly shown on keystroke callouts.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware