TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2018 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 188.8.131.5294 changelog:
- Added ability to automatically adjust audio levels with defined Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) normalization.
- Added new mouse cursor effect to smooth out cursor movements.
- Expanded number of customizable product hotkeys and shortcuts.
- Added new Block Text style for annotations.
- Added properties to adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing in annotations.
- Added Whip Spin transition .
- Add ability to include logos and images to Themes.
- Added additional device frames for download in TechSmith Assets.
- Added “Open in Camtasia” option for TechSmith Asset downloads.
- Improved SmartFocus functionality.
- Updated Canvas preset sizes to match more modern devices and platforms.
- Added support for importing and using PDF files.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Camtasia Recorder to record a black frame at the beginning of recording.
- Fixed an issue preventing H.263-encoded mp4s from playing back properly.
- Fixed a problem that impacted editing performance on systems with Intel Integrated graphics processors when scaling down large images.
- Fixed a problem that impacted editing performance on systems with Intel Integrated graphics processors when applying Behaviors to text callouts.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while editing a clip with both a stitch and the clip speed effect applied.
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio clips to seek incorrectly across splits.
- Retired FTP output.
- Retired ability to add new Legacy Callouts to a project.
- Update mp4v2 resolving: CVE-2018-14054, CVE-2018-14325, CVE-2018-14326, CVE-2018-14379, CVE-2018-14403, CVE-2018-14446.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware