TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2018 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia Studio 184.108.40.20626 changelog:
- Fixed issue that prevented selecting the last line of a callout using Shift-DownArrow
- Fixed issue that caused user's editing cursor to get stuck in callouts when font size changed
- Fixed issue that could prevent waveform rendering when using a stitch in conjunction with clip speed
- Spacebar now always plays or pauses playback, and ignores the currently focused button
- Improved support for respecting users' machine language settings regarding numbers on the Properties panel
- Update mp4v2 resolving: CVE-2018-14054, CVE-2018-14325, CVE-2018-14326, CVE-2018-14379, CVE-2018-14403, CVE-2018-14446
- Changes to track height are now saved with the project
- Fixed issue that could cause unwanted changes to effect timings when stitching and unstitching media
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when importing very old camrec files
- Fixed issue that caused animated GIF files to only show the first frame during Media Bin preview
- Improved snapping behavior when trimming multiple media at once
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware