Captura is an easy-to-use program that lets you record your onscreen activity. Captura records video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, video displays on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers. Use Captura to create training videos, presentations, screencasts, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. Captura can run unobtrusively while remaining minimized to the system tray. Record audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes. Captura is 100% free. You don't need to spend a penny.
Captura key features:
- Take screenshots
- Capture screencasts (Avi/Gif/Mp4)
- Capture with/without , mouse cursor
- Capture specific regions, screens or windows
- Capture mouse clicks or keystrokes
- Mix audio recorded from microphone and speaker output
- Capture from webcam.
- Can be used from command-line.
Captura 5.0 (partial) changelog:
Change in Audio/Video Sources
- [Desktop] under Window changed to Full Screenunder Screen.
- Screen kind is always visible.
- No Video renamed to Only Audio.
- Audio alone Codecs shown under Only Audio source.
- WebCam is selected on the Main Window.
- Window recording is of the initial size of window. Any resizing of the window is scaled to fit.
- FFMpeg is the default encoder.
- Audio and Video muxed in Realtime in FFMpeg capture.
- Added FFMpeg Downloader.
- Added FFMpeg HEVC Intel QSV encoder.
- FFMpeg is always shown in encoders list.
- A message with actions to take shown when trying to use FFMpeg in its absence.
- Screenshot save location and format options on main tab.
- Support for uploading screenshots to Imgur.
- Option to hide main window on full screen screenshot. [full changelog]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware