CEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 500 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs.
The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet. Directly download the winapp2.ini file here.
CCEnhancer now has a debugging feature, that allows you to scan your CCEnhancer definitions for hundreds of possible syntax errors. CCEnhancer can simultaneously update multiple CCleaner installs, has better portable CCleaner support and even supports BleachBit.
What's new in this version:
CCEnhancer 3.8 is a minor release aiming to improve translations and fix some minor issues.
- Improved compatibility with new download server
- Updated error messages with newer URLs
- Menu tooltips can now be translated
- Added Japanese and Ukrainian translations
- Updated French and German translations