CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free.
Key Features include:
- burn all kinds of discs
- audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
- burn and create ISO files
- data verification after burning process
- create bootable discs
- multi-language interface
- bin/nrg to ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/Windows 7
What's new in this version:
- Extended UDF support (up to version 2.60)
- Added "--burn-video" for command line version
- Added option to display further special columns in the file view
- Automatically set "hidden" attribute of files and folders
- Numedia Soft burning library is no longer used: Should solve various issues like no device detection on AHCI systems, 100% CPU usage while burning, and similar issues. Should also decrease startup time a little.
- Fixed many issues, in particular audio burning should be more reliable
- Restored support for Windows 2000
Note: Offers to install a 3rd party program that you can easily opt out of during install.
Download: CDBurnerXP 184.108.40.20661 32-bit | 5.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable CDBurnerXP 32-bit | 5.5 MB
Download: CDBurnerXP 220.127.116.1161 64-bit | 5.2 MB
Download: Portable CDBurnerXP 64-bit | 5.7 MB
Screenshots: >> Click Here <<
View: Features | CDBurnerXP Website