CintaNotes is a small and easy to use personal note management application. It is designed to be your indispensable assistant in the daily task of collecting numerous pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the Net – just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note! CintaNotes does not clutter your desktop with “sticky notes”, all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list. And unlike browser-based tools like Google Keep or Firefox plug-ins, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work – it works with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat – the “text-capturing magic” works with all applications that can copy text to the clipboard!
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing, and only notes which contain the text you type will remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are also supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
CintaNotes is a totally portable application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there – in this way, your notes will always be with you.
CintaNotes runs under Microsoft Windows XP and above.
CintaNotes 3.8.1 changelog:
- Links to attachments: usability improvements
- Extra spaces inside brackets after clipping text with HTML formatting
- Regression: CN window not activated when activating existing instance
- Editor windows not reopened after File/Exit
- Editor: minor note link issues
- Link protocol registration popup not always visible
- Regression: custom protocols not working in the Link field
- Editor: disable drag and drop of text which was not undoable