WordPress is by far the most popular CMS in the world, packed with features and functionality. Claim your complimentary copy (worth $29) free, before the offer expires on November 20.
What's it about?
If you develop sites using WordPress, you’ll know that under the hood it’s quite complex, but very powerful.
This short selection of tutorials, hand-picked from SitePoint’s SitePoint’s WordPress channel, will help you develop and maintain better WordPress sites that are faster and more secure. It contains:
- Your Regular WordPress Maintenance Checklist by Adrian Try
- How to Use Ajax in WordPress by Sayed Rahman
- Using Font Awesome with WordPress by Simon Codrington
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Site’s Performance by Adrian Try
- Develop WordPress Themes Faster with Gulp by Craig Buckler
- 10 Easy WordPress Security Tips by Craig Buckler
- Understanding WordPress Pages and the Pages API by Jérémy Heleine
- 5 Time-Saving Uses for WP-CLI Automation by Jeff Smith
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Claim the "Better WordPress Development" eBook ( worth $29) for free <<
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources.
Limited time offer, ends November 20
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.