Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PC's CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
Changes in version 1.5.1:
- New: Support for Intel Kaby Lake, Apollo Lake and Avoton processors.
- Fix: From version 1.5, Runaway memory leak on some machines.
- Fix: Incorrect multiplier on 45nm and early 32nm Core series processors.
- Fix: Sometimes power consumption doesn't work on supported processors.
- Fix: In cases where both IA and GT power figures are N/A, Uncore displays the same value as Package.
- Fix: Incorrect VID on Intel processors.
- Fix: Inaccurate TjMax on Silvermont based (22nm Atom) processors.
- Fix: Incorrect VID on AMD Trinity and newer processors.
- Fix: Corrected Lynnfield recognition of i5 760, i7 870S.
- Fix: Crystal Well and Haswell-ULT code names added for the Haswell generation.
- Fix: VIA Eden X4 was incorrectly named VIA QuadCore.
- Update: G15 applet will be named 'Core Temp' from now on, without the version number.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.
Download: Core Temp 1.5.1 (32-bit) | 346.0 KB (Freeware)
Download: Core Temp 1.5.1 (64-bit) | 387.0 KB
Download: Core Temp Gadget 2.8 | 409 KB (for Windows Vista/7)
View: Core Temp Homepage | Core Temp Add-Ons