CPU-Z is a tiny freeware application that provides information on your current processor (including voltages, clock speeds and cache), the mainboard and memory. The program is a self contained exe file, which allows you to run it without installing. Power users and overclockers will find CPU-Z an invaluable tool as it exposes values not normally accessible via Windows.
- NVIDIA 650i, 680i, 750a/780a, 750i, 780i, 790i chipsets (1.44.2).
- Intel G35 chipset (1.44.2).
- Updated support for VIA chipsets (1.44.2).
- Support for the new validator (1.44.1).
- Preliminary support for VIA Isaiah processor.
- Support for all VIA Model D processors: VIA C7-M, VIA C7-D, VIA Eden, VIA Eden.
- Memory timings on Intel 5400A/B MCH (Skulltrail).
- Fix AMD Phenom detection issue on Windows Vista 64.