CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 1.89 changelog:
Zhaoxin KX-5000 and KX-6000 processors families support
AMD APU Ryzen Picasso detection fix
Intel 9400F, 9600KF, 9700KF and 9900KF and 9th gen R0 stepping
AMD APU Ryzen Picasso preliminary support
DDR4 SDRAM chips manufacturer
AMD Radeon VII (Vega 20)
NVIDIA GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware