Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converter has become "the standard" tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Whats new in this version:
- mp3 decoder faster at decoding
- mp3 Lame updated to 3.99.4
- Versions for bundled codecs linked to dBpoweramp release
- dbshell and other shell DLLs - code signed
- mp3 Lame possible to supply custom extra cli values, also displays on advanced the final cli
- Bug Fix: CD Ripper - code to stop multiple access to drive query at same time (?fixing Intel driver BSOD)
- Bug Fix: mp3 decoder could lockup with corrupted streams
- Bug Fix: AIF tag reading (if tag was smaller than chunk)
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue causing BSOD on systems with Intel Storage Matrix driver installed (actually is a bug in Intels driver...)