V184.108.40.206 adds some convenient features to make things easy.
Easy to minimize a window to tray. Easy to turn off monitor and hibernate window with hotkey. For more details, Check out features online, or read the readme_en.txt file after you downloaded it.
Whats New: (v220.127.116.11)
- diable snap/dock when the window is moving from offscreen to screen.
- add hotkey for "turn off monitor" feature.
- fix "roll up to title", "cursor change" and "dock/snap" features for foobar200.
- add dock mode for "dock/snap" feature. the windows size can be kept when docking. pressing left control can temporarily switch between the modes.
- add hibernate function. Hotkey is also supported.
- "lock window" and "turn off monitor" menu items are moved into "system functions" menu with "hibernate".
- fix the last window will not show in the taskbar after restored from "icon only on taskbar".
- alt can take effect immediately for "docked/snapped" windows.
- fix right menu in drop box of download tools been blocked issue.
- enable move the window out of screen in "dock/snap" after keeping window size mode is enabled.
- fix "roll up to title" issue for applications like windows live messenger v2009.
- add hotkey for "screen clipping" feature.
- Change "press left alt + double clik title bar to close window" feature from left alt to right alt.
- Press left alt to temporarily disable "roll up to title".
- Press left alt while minimizing a window will add the window to system notification area, aka system tray.