During the Inside Xbox stream at gamescom today, Microsoft unveiled another selection of games heading to its Xbox Game Pass subscriptions, and some of them are already available. The games announced are for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 variants of the service, though some are only for a single platform. Here's everything announced today and their release dates on the service:
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Available now (PC)
- Devil May Cry 5 - Available now (Xbox One)
- Stellaris: Console Edition - Available now (Xbox One)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance - August 22 (Xbox One, PC)
- Ape Out - August 22 (Xbox One, PC)
- Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut - August 27 (Xbox One, PC)
- Blair Witch - August 30 (Xbox One, PC)
- Dead Cells - September 5 (Xbox One, PC)
There are three flavors of the Xbox Game Pass subscription currently. Usually, the Xbox One version comes in at $9.99 per month, the PC version at $4.99 per month, and the Ultimate variant at $14.99 per month. This more expensive version combines both PC and console variants as well as Xbox Live Gold.
However, celebrating gamescom, Microsoft has dropped the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription price to $2, which gives you two months of access.