With Dexpot you may have separate virtual desktops for different applications. One desktop might feature applications for graphic design, for example, and another might feature your business applications. Switch between virtual desktops in order to keep track of your open windows. Using Dexpot, you"ll considerably increase your workflow.
Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire. Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop. Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
What"s new in this version:
- DexControl: Keep taskbar visible
- DexControl: Show desktop names
- DexControl, Dexcube: DPI awareness per monitor
- DexTab: Consider High DPI settings
- Updated Chinese (Traditional) language file
- Updated Russian language file
- DexControl: Enhanced compatibility with high contrast themes on Windows 8
- DexControl: Changing "Combine same-sized monitor" did not take effect without a restart
- DexControl: Fixed start-up issues with MouseEvents plugin enabled
- DexControl: Rare crash on start-up fixed
- Compatibility improvements for XYplorer
- Enhanced icon recovery after Explorer restart
- Fixed "Select all items" in Desktop Windows
- Improved Skype compatibility
- Fixed issues when changing switching sounds in Configure Desktops
Please note: Dexpot setup will try to install promotional, third party optional components - you should pay attention during setup if you want to install Dexpot only.