Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far?

Last week, Windows 10 officially launched, beginning its rollout to millions of PCs around the world. The rollout has only just begun, really - in its first 24 hours of availability, around 14 million devices installed the OS, but with hundreds of millions of Windows 7 and 8.1 PCs out there, the process will continue for some time to come with new waves of machines being upgraded in the 'coming days and weeks'.

Windows 10 brings a range of new features to the OS, including the new Edge web browser, Action Center for notifications, and of course, the new Start menu. If you haven't yet installed Windows 10, be sure to check out our review of the new OS - but if you have installed it, we'd love to know how you're getting on so far.

On Windows 10 launch day, we invited our readers to vote in our latest poll, asking whether or not they believed the OS was ready to be released. While 35% were sure that Windows 10 was in top form, the remaining 65% voted in categories indicating varying degrees of uncertainty in its rollout-readiness.

But with Windows 10 now in the wild, we're eager to hear about your experience with the OS so far. Has Microsoft pleasantly surprised you with how well Windows 10 works? Have you encountered any annoying bugs or crashes here and there? Or are you now regretting the upgrade for some reason? Be sure to share your thoughts with us below!

Report a problem with article
whatsapp
Next Article

Microsoft is working to bring WhatsApp Web support on Edge

here-logo
Previous Article

Nokia sells HERE to Audi, BMW and Daimler for $3 billion

207 Comments - Add comment

Advertisement