After months and months of waiting, Fortnite is finally arriving on Android devices this month. Despite it being exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices for the time being, that doesn't mean you can't prepare for the release of the game by signing up for the beta.
As you might have heard, Epic Games will not be releasing the game through the Google Play Store. Instead, it will be offering it directly through its own website, for a variety of different reasons. If you do intend to sign up, be sure to check out the list below to make sure your device is compatible with the game.
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device is not on the list, don't fret, as Epic Games is planning to expand the list over the coming days, so it is still probably a good idea to head to the website and sign up. By doing this, it will give you early access to the game and ensure that you'll be playing it as soon as possible. One thing to note, Epic Games has stated that they will be granting access to the beta in waves, so if you don't get your invite, don't be discouraged, it will happen eventually.
Source: Epic Games