Dopamine is an awesome free audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible. Dopamine has been designed for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 and plays mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma and m4a/aac music formats quite well. The best part? It's created by long-time Neowin member, Raphaël Godart. If you’re looking for a music player to handle a large music collection, you should definitely give Dopamine a try.
Dopamine 2.0 Preview 2 changelog:
- [Added] Added folder view
- [Added] Added smart playlists
- [Added] Added support for the AIFF format
- [Added] It is now possible to sort songs by album, even when no album is selected.
- [Added] The search field can now be activated by pressing CTRL+F
- [Added] Added Japanese language
- [Changed] Removed the “Frequent” page. It’s usefulness was limited.
- [Changed] Temporarily removed the “Theme” selector. Until a next preview, only the dark theme will be available.
- [Changed] Updated the Chinese (Simplified) translation
- [Changed] Updated the Chinese (Traditional) translation
- [Changed] Updated the Croatian translation
- [Changed] Updated the Hungarian translation
- [Changed] Updated the Italian translation
- [Changed] Updated the Korean translation
- [Changed] Updated the Portuguese (Portugal) translation
- [Changed] Updated the Ukrainian translation
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where a same Artist, but with different casing, was shown as multiple artists. The same issue was fixed for Genres.
- [Fixed] Fixed a crash caused by the spectrum analyzer
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware