Dopamine is an awesome free audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible. Dopamine has been designed for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 and plays mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma and m4a/aac music formats quite well. The best part? It's created by long-time Neowin member, Raphaël Godart. If you’re looking for a music player to handle a large music collection, you should definitely give Dopamine a try.
Dopamine 2.0.2 changelog:
- [Added] It is now possible to sort albums by year ascending or descending
- [Added] Added a smart playlist rule "does not contain"
- [Added] Added a Indonesian translation
- [Added] Added Serbian translations
- [Fixed] Startup crash which is caused by the spectrum analyzer
- [Fixed] ".opus" files are ignored
- [Fixed] ".aif" files are ignored
- [Fixed] When double-clicking a playlist, it is not enqueued.
- [Fixed] A crash which occurs when creating a new playlist after deleting the playlists folder
- [Fixed] PC goes to sleep while playing music
- [Fixed] Fixed a focus stealing issue when skipping inside songs using the arrow keys
- [Changed] Updated the Japanese translation
- [Changed] Updated the Polish translation
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware