doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create PDF files by selecting the "Print" command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
- It's free - for both commercial and personal use
- 64-bit support - can be installed on 64-bit operating systems
- No Ghostscript - doesn't require 3rd party programs to do PDF files (like Ghostscript). This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to its competitors.
- Customizable resolution - you can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined/custom page sizes - choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or enter your own custom page size
- Searchable PDFs - you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF)
- Multi-language - choose a language for the user interface from the 20 languages currently supported (credits)
- Do your part in saving the planet - instead of consuming paper to print your document, why not create a PDF file out of it and spare a couple of planet-saving trees?