Driver Easy is the software which helps update drivers automatically. It scans the computer detecting the problem drivers, downloads and installs the latest drivers. The mission of Driver Easy is to help users resolve driver problems quickly and easily. With easy-to-use user interface, users can use Driver Easy to update drivers in a few minutes, even without much computer skill.
Driver Easy checks drivers for almost all devices and peripherals. More than 8 million Windows drivers can be found in Driver Easy’s database. Driver Easy provides users with an online scan as well as offline scan. Users can update network drivers easily even without the internet access. Most driver update services do not offer this feature.
There are two different versions for Driver Easy: a Free and paid Professional version. Visit the Driver Easy page to compare these two versions.
Driver Easy 184.108.40.206448 changelog:
- Added a Roll back to previous driver feature
- Added an Uninstall driver feature
- Enhanced some functions, such as adding a tick box to show hidden devices
- Improved the user interface for Backup and fixed some Backup bugs
- Added a right click copy feature to Hardware IDs and Compatible IDs
- Re-designed the user interface for Settings and Driver Details
- Fixed some minor bugs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware