Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other peoples changes instantly.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
This build incorporates lots of backports from the latest stable build (1.1.35) as well as a couple of major improvements to our keychain integration on the Mac:
- Fixed rare issue that would cause Dropbox to not start on any version of Mac OS X.
- Fixed rare issue where Dropbox would ignore ACL-only permissions on Mac OS X that would cause it to not sync local changes without a restart.
- Assorted updates to our debugging facilities on Windows after our security audits.
- Fixed issue on Mac OS X where Dropbox would become unlinked if keychain items were synced using MobileMe.
- Dropbox now provides more debugging information in the very rare event that it crashes on Linux.
- Fix to issue on some versions of Linux that dont provide librt.so that would force you to manually login to the website when linked to from the desktop client.
- Fix to issue on Mac OS X that would force you to manually login to the website after the computer had gone to sleep
- Fix to regression in 1.2.x that would cause language settings to be lost after a relink.
- Added guard in Mac OS X version to prevent users from accidentally unlinking their Dropbox after refusing keychain privileges.
Mac OS X: http://dl-web.dropbox.com/u/17/Dropbox%201.2.6.dmg
Linux x86_64: http://dl-web.dropbox.com/u/17/dropbox-lnx.x86_64-1.2.6.tar.gz
Linux x86: http://dl-web.dropbox.com/u/17/dropbox-lnx.x86-1.2.6.tar.gz
We strongly recommend making a backup of your Dropbox before upgrading to this build as well need a few weeks to be certain of its stability. We will rapidly release new builds every couple days to snipe the most common issues as they arise.
Sadly as a result of the new database some 3rd party apps that relied on our old database format to sync with Dropbox will stop working (Examples include KFilebox, DropboxPortableAHK)