Dropbox is a storage application and service which enables users to store and sync files online and between computers.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other people's changes instantly.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
What's new in this version:
- Fix installation error on Windows.
- Fix some issues in High DPI mode on Windows.
- Fix icon overlays not updating on Tiger.
- Fix inability to open Tray menu in Linux when disconnected.
- Fix the tray popup positioning on Windows when an RTL language is used.