Plan, brainstorm or design anything faster with EdrawMax 10. EdrawMax is a powerful, all-in-one, and yet easy-to-use diagramming tool that enables users to visualize the ideas effortlessly. With EdrawMax, you can create and customize flowcharts, Venn diagrams, mind maps, organizational charts, Gantt charts, UML diagrams, electrical drawings, genograms, building plans, etc.
Share Anything Easier
It's easy to export and share your amazing diagrams with EdrawMax. Once you finished your work, simply export it to any formats, including Office, PDF, Visio, Html, SVG, Graphics in one click. Meanwhile, you can share it on social media or just email it directly to your friends and colleagues.
EdrawMax includes more than 2000 professional templates widely used in business, education, software and fashion industry. Moreover, there are over 280 types of diagrams which is 3 times the quantity of Visio to optimize your visualization solutions.
EdrawMax 11.1.0 changelog:
- Add "Historical Versions" for viewing and restoring previous versions of files in your Edraw account (sign-in required).
- Enhance file recovery function to effectively secure files.
- New Feature: double-click on the vector text and edit.
- New Feature: right-click on the desktop and create a new EdrawMax file.
- New Feature: support to center and print documents.
- New Feature: export PDF documents only with selected shapes.
- New Feature: support to zoom the canvas on the focus mode.
- New Feature: wrap the text in the shapes of organization charts.
- New Feature: optimize the process of saving cloud documents and visualize the process of uploading documents.
- New Feature: support to find the text and highlight it in specific locations.
- More Supports: Integrate Customer Service Chatbot in the Help menu.
- More Supports: add “Account Center” on the home page, where users can see version information, check for updates, etc.
- Fixed some other known issues.
Note: EdrawMax v184.108.40.2064 changelog is not yet available.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware