eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat. eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more. eM Client fully supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client PRO vs. Free version
While the Free license allows you to set up the maximum of two accounts in the application, it is possible to add an unlimited number of accounts with the PRO license. The PRO license also enables you to use eM Client for commercial purposes. Commercial use is any activity that helps you make profit, the Free license therefore cannot be used in company settings or on personal computers for business correspondence. PRO users also gain access to the dedicated support system and to the licensing manager.
eM Client has been fully optimized to run smoothly on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
eM Client 8.2.1193.0 changelog:
- Online meetings integration (Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams)
- Improved cloud storage attachments support
- Giphy support
- New emoticons and stickers
- Updated meeting invitations' look
- Modifiable Reply-to
- Quick filter for Tags
- Change the view format of an email (plain text / HTML)
- New rules options and conditions for the ‘From’ field
- Support for showing only the fields that are supported by a particular service vendor, all across the application
- Snooze the update checks
- Reply/Reply all/Forward/Send email to all attendees of an event
- Visual tweaks and rewritten large DPI/small monitors logic in Calendar
- Change spellcheck language button is available as an optional toolbar menu now
- New option to disable the Unsubscribe link
- A handy ‘Select folder’ filter for faster navigation and better folder management
- Multiple other enhancements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware