EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesnt need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... its free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Serbian, Slovenian, Arabic, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Persian, Albanian and Traditional Chinese translations are included in the setup.
Whats new in this version:
- User Interface: fixed an issue where in some cases all movies were displayed as BluRay.
- System: fixed an issue in detecting new versions at startup.
- User interface: fixed displaying of fixed numbering.
- TVSeries: Added support for relative paths when assigning media files to individual episodes.
- TVSeries: Add support for changing the Basedir via the Database Options page.
- TVSeries: added options to use the Thumbnail and PlotOutline from TheTBDb.org as main Thumbnail and PlotOutline.
- Export / Print: Added Group Name and Cover Path to the fields to export or print.
- IMDB Import: Significally improved the way the English, Original and Localized titles are retrieved from IMDb (also if you live outside the US but want the English titles).
- User Interface: The IMDb number in the Edit movie screen can now be edited / cleared.
- Database: Added language properties for "Bulgarian", "Estonian", "Georgian", "Macedonian", "Ukranian" and "Vietnamese".
- Translations: Updated the Romanian and Dutch translations.