EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.00 changelog:
- User Interface: New Icon, new startup screen, new styling of MessageBox and ProgressDialog.
- Scan Hard Disk: Default Case, System and Region were not applied when adding new movies.
- Database: Added DTS HD 6.1 to the audio stream formats.
- System: Added background folder scan at startup to detect new or deleted Movies. TV Series are not scanned yet.
- Scan Hard Disk: Remove keywords were not saved.
- User Interface: Added support for special language characters like German Ä, Ö and Ü to the quick search (typing one or more characters in bookshelf navigates to the first movie matching that title, F3 for next one).
- User Interface: Added Filter to show UHD movies.
- IMDb Import: Fixed importing of Certification.
- IMDb Import: Search now uses the IMDb Advanced Title Search. The Search Result shows detailed movie info including a thumbnail, year, genres, plot and cast to make a better choice. As Advanced Title Search is more strict in expecting full words and less forgiving in typos the IMDb Standard Search is used as fallback.
- IMDb Import: Added support for adult movies (e.g. 'Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge') listed on IMDb.
- IMDb Import: Optimized download data size. With 25 actors up to 50MB was downloaded per movie. Now it is only about 2MB. The total downloaded data per session is now listed in the Statistics Options Page.
- IMDb Import: Fixed an issue where existing actors without IMDb id or photo were not correctly updated when a new movie with that actor was added.
- TV Series: When manually adding an individual episode portability was not taken into account.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, French, Persian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian and Dutch translations.
Changes in EMDB 3.01:
- System: Fixed switching databases.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware