EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.03 changelog:
- Database: Fixed issues with loading large (e.g. > 10K movies, > 100K actors) databases by completely rewriting the loading code. It also speed up the loading.
- Database: Made loading and operating on the database more robust agains several small inconsistencies.
- Database: Made the Update path when moved Media Files option smarter: only movie of which the media files are not on the old location anymore but are on the new location get their paths updated.
- Add from Harddisk: EMDB now adds an NFO file to the media file containing title, year, IMDb id.
- User Interface: Improved displaying of smaller EMDB application icons a bit more.
- User Interface: Improved showing of tooltips a bit more.
- IMDb Import: Added 'Australia' to the list of countries to get Certifications / AKA.
- Database: Added support for AAC+ audio codec.
- Rename Media Files: Added %G (Group) as option to include when renaming media files.
- Translations: Added some untranslated strings.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Catalan, Czech, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware