EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.06 changelog:
- Playlists: Fixed scanning for new files inside playlist didn't always work.
- HTML Export: Added overview per year.
- HTML Export: Added cast photos to the movie pages.
- Playlists: Fixed (relative paths) playlists.
- Playlists: Add support for relative paths in PlayList Editor.
- Playlists: Fixed calculating sizes of playlists.
- Database: Clicking actor photo cleared genres.
- Database: Added Sountrack Composers field.
- IMDb Import: Added Sountrack Composers import.
- Database: Fixed an issue when removing a "Voice" entry from the cast list.
- Database: Added AAC Mono audio format.
- User Interface: Fixed Full screen / show posters on secondary monitors.
- User Interface: Fixed displaying of overridden genres in the statistics screen.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, German, Slovanian, Spanish and Dutch
Changes in EMDB 3.07:
- Batch update: Fixed batch update keeps updating the same movie over and over.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware