EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.09 changelog:
- Playlists: Added option to select multiple files in one go.
- Playlists: Added option to add (the content of) a folder.
- Database: Added AAC 7.1 audio format.
- Database: Added support for local trailers.
- User Interface: The counters of selected and available actors were not updated when adding or removing an actor.
- IMDb Import: Improved the Composer import.
- IMDb Import: Improved the Character import.
- Add fro Hard Disk: Improved reading of the IMDb number from an NFO file.
- HTML Export: Updated the DarkComfort HTML Export template (thanks to R3gi).
- CSV Import: CSV import: Added support for the seen date in the Seen import field.
- Translations: Updated the German, Spanish, Czech, French, Arabic, Italian, Slovenian and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware