EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.13 changelog:
- IMDb import: Fixed importing of posters and thumbnails.
- IMDb import: Fixed importing when no plot outline available (47 morto che parla).
- TheMovieDb.org import: Fixed importing when IMDb and TheMovieDb.org years do not match (47 morto che parla)
- Print: Depending on the translation and sorting the wrong template could be used.
- Translations: Updated the Czech, German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish and Dutch translations.
EMDB 3.16 changelog:
- IMDb import: Fixed the import of the number of Awards.
- IMDb import: In rare cases the wrong actor photo was downloaded.
- Search: Added an option to only use ratings with a minimum number of votes.
- Search: Clicking on an actor in the cast overview returned all movies with duplicate actors (with the same name) if present.
- System: Updated to Visual Studio 2015 development environment. This fixes the issue from a very small group of people not being able to run EMDb on their systems.
- HTML Export: Added missing alt tags to several images.
- Translations: Updated the Danish, Italian and Dutch translations.
EMDB 3.17 changelog:
- Installer: Installer did not ask for (alternative) destination path.
- Database: Non-default database was not loaded at startup.
- Translations: Updated the German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Slovenian translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware