EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.67 changelog:
- System: Fixed loaded of localized currency symbol.
- Database: Added Framerate field.
- MediaInfo: Added retrieving of Framerate.
- User Interface: Clearing the global search field now shows all movies again.
- Search: Fixed Subtitle Search.
- IMDb Import: Improved Cast import, especially for movies or series with huge cast lists (e.g. Tatort 1970).
- IMDb Import: Fixed search for titles containing '%' (e.g 100% Coco).
- System: EMDB crashed at startup when no internet connection is available.
- Backups: Added automatic and manual backups for config file.
- Backups: Added option to backup all databases in one go (both for manual and update backups).
- AutoUpdate: Updated AutoUpdater to be able to restart EMDB.
- Rename Media Files: %L sometimes added an extra character.
- Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, French, Catalan and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware