Thanks neo1980 for this update in Back Page News section of our forums.
What is eMule?
eMule is a new filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it's opensource but under the restrictions of the GPL License.
What does eMule mean?
The name "eMule" comes from an animal called "Mule" which is somehow similar to a donkey ;)
And here is the changelog:
- January 17th, 2003
- Ornis: file completion working! (thx to all users helping&testing with us)
- Unk: fixed AutoConnect on startup
- Ornis: fixed wrong colormapping on the selector
- Ornis: Systray-icon speedbar: color selectable in stats-preferences
- Ornis: removed titlebar-preferences-menu for win9x users, which caused crashes for them
- Ornis: added button to edit "adresses.dat" (in the server-preferences)
News source: eMule Home Page