EximiousSoft Logo Designer Pro helps you to develop professional while almost any type of website graphics or business graphics for high resolution printing. It is bundled with over 540+ supreme quality logo templates and 2000+ vector graphics symbols gives you inspiration for logo design. Beside that, It offers a full set of expert vector drawing tools to create unique， eye-catching logos, supports SVG/AI/EMF/WMF/PNG etc. file format.
Features at a glance:
- Create any shape graphics as you desired with these tools. Move, delete or add even convert anchors for a shape with simple clicks or drag.That's really simple.
- Shapes or texts can be filled or stroken with solid color, gradient style or images high smoothly.anyone, regardless of creative ability, can blend shapes and text into an impressive logo in a few clicks.
- Gives you the option to add drop shadows, reflection, glow, 3D bevel with customized settings to shapes or texts on your logo.
- Any shape objects even texts can be stroken with more pre-designed dash style.
- Works like a great image editor program that supports strongly layer-editing. With the Layers feature you can control the position of various objects in your logo, you can place a more important object over the other and create different effects.
- To create, move, resize or rotate shapes or texts only with drag or click. Making a great logo becomes really easy with Logo Designer.
- The program is intuitive enough to figure out what it does without the need to read user manual. Just start choosing logo templates, do some click or drag for modification. After half an hour you may find yourself with a logo that makes you look like a logo design star!
- Undo & Redo anywhere anytime.
Supported image formats:
- Export to JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF files (for PNG or GIF, the background can be set to transparent). Also supports to print logo from with high resolution.
- Can import GIF, BMP, PCX, JPG, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PSD, ICO, CUR, ANI ect. files.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware