Explzh is a free Windows archive manager for creating, extracting and managing archives. The program supports many different types of archives, including zip, 7z, rar, tar, ace, lzh, arj, cab, iso, img, msi, sfx and more. Apart from archive creation and extraction, you will also be able to verify compressed data for errors, initiate repair routines, split data into multiple items, and more. It additionally allows you to password protect your data and attach digital signatures to files.
Key features of Explzh:
- Explorer-like GUI and operability.
- LHA, ZIP (ZIPX), JAR, CAB, RAR, TAR, TAR.XXX, 7z, ARJ, WIM, CHM, PE, HFS, NSIS Format Installer, ISO, InstallShield, MSI, and several other formats...
- Support for more archive formats by introducing the integrated archiver DLL.
- Self-extracting archive creation function that can create high-performance automatic installers.
- Digital signature addition function to created self-extracting archive.
- Office 2007 or later document compression / image optimization re-archiving function.
- Supports compression and decompression of Unicode file names.
- Supports compression and expansion exceeding 4GB.
- AES encryption function. You can create a robust secure ZIP encryption archive.
- Thumbnail function of image file.
- In-library file search function. .
- Equipped with archive file conversion function.
- File split function. The split file has a self-consolidation function, and can concatenate files larger than 4GB. (No need for batch file or connection software)
- UU (XX) Encode, Base64 decode function.
- FTP upload function
Explzh 8.07 changelog:
- [Password manager] function has been added. Passwords for encrypted archives in ZIP, 7z, RAR format can now be saved and centrally managed.
- Changed [Confirm Password] in the File menu to [Password Manager]. By specifying the master password, all passwords entered once will be remembered, and the encrypted archive can be operated by entering the master password once at the next startup. If you often use encrypted archives, please set a master password from [Password Manager] and use it. You can set the master password from the [Password Manager] screen with the shortcut key Ctrl + Shift + P. (When you open the archive created by Explzh, please open it using the [Master Password] saved in advance. You can change the master password at any time.) Reference: https://www.ponsoftware.com/archiver/help/ MANAGE_PASSWORDS.htm
- Fixed a bug caused by the difference in behavior between GetLongPathName () and GetFullPathName () API functions.
- Fixed some bugs in the FTP client function.
- In addition, some bugs have been fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware