FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. It lets configure the following aspects:
* Add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
* Add customized commands which let run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
* Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
* Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
* Synchronize Folders
* Extended Delete
* Delete Locked File
* Join File
* and more...
Whats new in FileMenu Tools 5.3.1
- Fixed bug: crash when running Synchronice Folders utility.
- Fixed bug: the icons was not displayed in icon dialog box.
- Fixed bug: Copy Content utility did not work correctly.