FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.
It keeps the behavior of the file untouched, but with its size reduced thanks to several re-compression and optimization techniques.
- More than 90 third party tools integrated in one same tool (plugins).
- More than 400 file extensions supported, being the most complete tool available of this type.
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents, no matter of what extension they have.
- Multilanguage (English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Russian).
- Simple program interface, Easy to use.
- Powerful automation via command-line.
- Enterprise deployment restrictions for current user and all users.
- Free and open source.
FileOptimizer key features:
- Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
- Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
- Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
- Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command line.
- Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.
FileOptimizer 12.60.2252 changelog:
- Added Russian translation. Thanks Max.
- Added Swedish translation. Thanks a902cd23.
- Added per plugin progress (RejZoR).
- Disabled ImageMagick on TIFF images when copy metadata because it is not kept (Dominik RUTSCHMANN).
- Disabled pngquant on APNG images when lossy compression was selected because it broke animations (Shazy).
- Updated ffmpeg to 3.4.2.
- Updated pingo to 0.96u x86 and x64 versions.
- Updated ImageMagick to 126.96.36.199 with HDRI support.
- Updated Leanify to 0.4.3.210 daily binaries.
- Statically analyzed with C++ Builder Audits.
- Some minor optimizations and code cleanup.
- Updated EXE compatibility to PatchPE 1.30.
- Upgraded distributions to 7-Zip 18.02.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware