FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
FileZilla 3.10.1 RC1 changelog:
- Fixed wording of some error messages when using FTP over TLS
- Display subject alternative names in certificate verification dialog
- If re-editing multiple files already being edited, add a checkbox to apply action to all selected file
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Editing the same local file multiple times no longer results in an error message
- Display SHA-256 fingerprints in certificate verification dialog, no longer display MD5 fingerprints.
- Disable insecure RC4 algorithm in FTP over TLS
- *nix: Fix assertion when opening the file exists dialog on some multi-display systems
- Deleting items in the Site Manager now correctly upates the right-hand side of the dialog
- Dragging items in the Site Manager no longer makes the default port appear in the port input box
- OS X: Multi-line text edit controls no longer act like rich-text edit controls and no longer perform quote substitution