FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
FileZilla 3.51.0 RC1 bugfixes and minor changes:
- Refactored how the queue stores transfer flags
- Refactored internals to be more modular
- Linux: Disable receive buffer tuning if it results in unexpected consequences
- Distinguish between Cancel and No in the file changed dialog
- Small fixes to changing or disabling a master password
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware