FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Auto-scroll file lists if dragging an item near the top or bottom
- Add option to create empty files to the remote file list context menu
- Support legacy servers sending directory listings in EBCDIC
- Added Tango icon set
- First-time users now get prompted whether they want to save passwords when first using the quickconnect bar
- Greatly improve TLS performance by updating to GnuTLS 3.1.x with Nettle backend
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Do not show "Remember passwords?" dialog if connecting anonymously
- Make wording in "Remember passwords?" dialog consistent.
- Increase default TLS session lifetime
- When asking for confirmation to delete files, state whether its local or on the server
- Fix right-to-left rendering of progress line in the transfer queue