Managing programs that access the internet using Windows Firewall requires several steps, Firewall App Blocker allows users to quickly block or unblock applications from accessing the internet. Simply drag and drop an application to the interface or use the handy "Add Files" feature.
Once an application is added, it will no longer have access to the internet. Should you decide to allow the application access to the internet, simply delete the entry.
Firewall App Blocker does not require installation, simply unzip the archive and run the .exe file.
What's new in Firewall App Blocker 1.3:
- FIXED: Drag and Drop doesnt work properly
- FIXED: After adding 10 + Application RAM usage is starting to rise
- FIXED: Some minor BUGS
- FIXED: Firewall App blocker (Fab) uses only Outbound Rules (not Inbound)
- ADDED: Export – Import Feture
- ADDED: Cmd Support
- ADDED: Reset Firewall Settings
- New design